Wednesday, September 17, 2008

That was THEN, this is NOW...

Noah and his new 3rd grade teacher
Noah in front of Alcott this morning
Noah and his former 3rd grade teacher
Noah in front of Robert Frost Friday afternoon

Noah was so disappointed that he didn't get to begin school on Monday, or Tuesday, so this morning he was ready to return to Alcott. I drove him to school and when we entered the office, he was greeted with "welcome back Noah" from both secretaries, the principal and assistant principal. We climbed the stairs to the second floor and found Noah's new teacher. She greeted Noah warmly and welcomed him back to Alcott. I know he's having a GREAT day and I can't wait to hear all about what it felt like to be back at Alcott when he arrives home this afternoon!

1 comment:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

I hope he has a GREAT day!! I'm so glad he is back!