Saturday, September 6, 2008

ANOTHER CHANGE...


Trey was in Maryland/DC this week for a company wide "Retail Blitz". I have this habit of finding a "project" while he's away--I can't tell you the number of rooms I've painted during his many travels over the years. However, since moving to Ohio his travels are limited. We've been in the house 15 months (where in the world does the time go?) and I've been wanting to change the red to blue since moving. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the red, but I also love gray/blue. So, I tore apart the bedroom and painted. Of course, no project goes as originally intended. At first, I thought I'd just paint the blue and leave the trim the same color, but "no-o-o"--I decided the trim needed to be brown. I like the change, but it's going to take a little while to adjust--it seems so drastic to me right now. The best part of the project is that it cost me a roll of painter's tape--I already had the paint from prior Georgia projects!!
What do you think??

2 comments:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Oh - I like it!!! Very nice - we are about to have Trey over for dinner - how fun!!! Wish you were here too.....sigh.....

Tori said...

I love it! The print and sconces really pop with the lighter color behind them!