Thursday, September 25, 2008

A SPECIAL SPECTATOR

Papa Larry and Alexander
From the sideline shot
From the stands shot--big difference, eh?
The cheerleaders had a new cheer this week and concluded with a pawprint for the Jaguars
Another shot from the sidelines (see, much better)Way to go #47!!
Papa scheduled a "sub" for his bowling league, so he could watch his grandson play football. Grammy was unable to make the trip as she doesn't arrive home from school until later in the afternoon; too late for the 1 1/2 hour drive to Columbus (we missed you Grammy).
Alexander was SO excited to have Papa in the stands watching the game. The boys won their game 20-0--still undefeated. I decided at the very end of the game to take pictures from the sideline (on the field). WOW--what a totally different perspective of the game--I could hear the coaches yelling and the players yelling as well. I think I prefer the sidelines to sitting in the bleachers. Guess where Mom will be next game--yep, on the field--as long as I'm not spied by Alexander, or my field time will be over!
Thanks Papa for watching Alexander play!!!

No comments: