Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Late "Boo to You"

















Halloween 2009 has come and gone. After last year's Michael Jackson costume--which although it required several trips here and there--was a one of a kind, well-loved costume--I'm disappointed with this year's choice. This year, Noah chose to be a zombie; a scary costume in my opinion. I have to admit that I was against the costume and desperately tried to offer alternatives. Nope--his mind was set and I lost the "zombie battle". The costume doesn't fit his "sweet" personality, but he had a great evening and I suppose that's what matters most. Haiden visited Halloween evening and trick-or-treated with Noah and his friend. The picture of the cousins is before leaving on our trick-or-treating adventure--we did stop and visit one of my friends and her daughter on our almost 2 hour trek. As if the costume wasn't enough, I was talked into a cross bone & skulls pumpkin. I miss the adorable costumes and cute pumpkins--maybe next year... Again, Noah had a GREAT time and I'm RELIEVED Halloween is over for another year--Halloween is not even close to being my favorite holiday!!

No comments: