Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy 15th Anniversary






It's hard to believe that 15 years have quickly passed. I remember our wedding day as if it happened yesterday... We were blessed with an absolutely gorgeous Indian Summer afternoon. Most of the leaves were still hanging on the trees, deep in fall color. Our photographer took a picture of Trey and I holding hands with the falls leaves, at our feet, and colorful leaves draping the trees as a backdrop--it's one of my favorite pictures. For me, it was a fairy tale day--just as every little girl dreams their wedding should be. We were blessed to have so many friends and family witness our wedding. It is a day I will never forget--treasuring always!
Trey and I have experienced so much together in the past 15 years--the births of two amazing sons, 4 new homes, wonderful friends and best of all, memories to cherish a life time. We've encountered sadness along the way too, but have had the strength of our marriage and the love from our friends and family to sustain us. I have no idea what tomorrow will bring, but I'm happy to have my husband and best friend at my side. Trey, I love you always and forever! Happy 15th anniversary!
PS I apologize for the delay in sharing this post; I did begin working on it on our anniversary (10/29), but have been away from the blogging world and forgot to share this with all of you!

No comments: