Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Favorite Helper




Last Tuesday, the boys had off school--a waiver day--for district voting. Unfortunately, due to the release of the waiver days falling after the start of preschool; I was required to hold class last Tuesday. When I asked Noah if he'd like to help at preschool, he never hesitated before replying, "sure, Mom". We were both looking forward to our time together. Noah was a BIG help although I think at times his silliness got the best of me. At times a "monkey see, monkey do" atmosphere erupted which Mom had to quickly end! Noah read to the class and did a great job capturing their attention. The class enjoyed having Noah visit as much as Noah enjoyed spending the day with us. Thanks Noah--you were a BIG help--maybe there will be another day soon where you'll be able to join us again.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

so cute I know Judson loved visting my class last year, he helped me and MS. Lauren with the Humpty Dumpty Drop, I am hoping he can come again this year, only our Humtpy day is in the Spring I think. Your room is great!!!

Wendy said...

Thanks Jennifer! I'm sharing a room with two other classes. It was challenging at first, but now we've established a routine. The room is actually two rooms--a separate block room and my "quiet centers" room. It's a lot of fun! Miss all of you!