Friday, August 13, 2010

Time to Make the Donuts

While vacationing with Trey's parents earlier this summer, Dee introduced the boys to homemade donuts. They were eager to share their new talent with my parents last weekend.














We used biscuit dough (not grands) and the boys removed the center leaving donut holes to enjoy too :).














Once Alexander appeared Sunday morning, he joined in on the fun too.














Trey dropped the dough in hot oil for a few seconds and voila--donuts!














Noah added cinnamon sugar while Miss Sophie intently watched, praying for a mistake to enjoy!















I thought I took a picture of the overflowing plate of donuts and donut holes the boys created, but I guess I didn't. The donuts were quite tasty--the boys did a great job making breakfast for all of us! YUM!

2 comments:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Oh yummy!! I need to try this! Do you used prepared biscuit dough or did you make it??

Wendy said...

We just used prepared biscuit dough...not the grands. SO easy and best of all, both boys enjoyed "making the donuts" :)!! And, the donuts were quite tasty!