Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Plum Crazy

Ted and Trey road tripped to Canal Fulton, Ohio (Ted's hometown) this past weekend to pick up Ted's recent purchase:
a 1964 Dodge Polara.

Ted's fascination and enthusiasm about cars is almost contagious--he's excited about his new purchase!! Although I think I disappointed him when he told me to look at the carburetor and honestly, I had to ask where it was located... Thanks to my Dad, I recognize car symbols and several makes and models, but that's the extent of my car knowledge. Apparently, the "boys" acted like teenagers when first driving the car and peeled out leaving a long tread mark of which they were both quite proud...guess you're always a "boy at heart"!

I've affectionately nicknamed Ted's new car, "Plum Crazy", the name of the paint color. Below are some pictures Trey took once he and Ted arrived back at our home. The car is currently sitting in Ted's garage--minus the power steering as it leaked over the driveway Saturday--bummer! No worries--Ted can fix "Plum Crazy" and will be peeling out again soon!


No comments: