Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Sadly, Alexander has outgrown the school made Mother's Day projects, but Noah has not. This morning, once he realized I was awake, he hustled to his backpack and couldn't wait to present me with my Mother's Day gift. He gave me a booklet he completed about his "Marvelous Mom" and the "Top Ten Reasons Why He Loves Me". Oh my goodness, the booklet is adorable and I'll cherish it always!!

Here are a few of my favorite thoughts Noah shared with me in his book:

"If my mom were a super hero, she would be: Super Girl because she is super."--how much does this make your heart melt??

"If my mom were a color, she would be: brown and black because these are her favorite colors."--I guess I might wear black and brown a little too often if Noah thinks these are my favorite colors.

"What are 3 things you like about your mother?"
1. Her kindness
2. Her love
3. And I like that she feeds me

The number 7 reason Noah loves me is: "I love my Mom because she taught me how to: spend money"--oh my goodness that's too cute!!

The number 2 reason Noah loves me is: "I love my Mom because she works so hard at: loving me"--that was a super sweet thing to say!!

In addition to this adorable booklet, Noah gave me coupons for 1) a walk with Sophie 2) to complete favors for me and 3) snuggle with me.

Boys, Trey too, I had a wonderful Mother's Day--thank you! And, to my Mom and Mother-in-law and all my friends that are Moms--I hope you had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day too!!!
Enjoying the day with my boys on Mother's Day 2009

No comments: