Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!




I came across this poem written byJoanna Fuchs and wanted to share it with you...
I often contemplate my childhood, Mom.
I am a mother now, and so I know
Hard work is mixed together with the fun;
You learned that when you raised us long ago.
I think of all the things you gave to us:
Sacrifice, devotion, love and tears,
Your heart, your mind, your energy and soul--
All these you spent on us throughout the years.
You loved us with a never-failing love
You gave us strength and sweet security,
And then you did the hardest thing of all:
You let us separate and set us free.
Every day, I try my best to be
A mother like the mom you were to me.

Happy Birthday Mom! We hope you have the best day and are thankful we were able to spend time with you last week!
LOVE YOU!
Trey, Wendy, Alexander and Noah

No comments: