Thursday, October 16, 2008

KALEIDOSCOPE OF COLOR







Have you ever looked through a kaleidoscope? The color explodes into a beautiful array of random patterns which reminds me of the leaves in our own "backyard". I remember last autumn being absolutely stunned by the vibrant colors. While I LOVED living in Georgia, autumn does not have the same kaleidoscope of color--just yellow and brown and the never changing pine trees. In Ohio, at certain angles the leaves almost appear to be "on fire" when the sun hits the leaves at just the right angle--breathtaking. I have to admit that I do love fall--the changing of the leaves, the crisp (but not too crisp) mornings, pumpkin patches and apple orchards, football and soccer and best of all cool evenings by the fire.

2 comments:

Nana said...

You "northern" folks really do have beautiful falls. I love all the beautiful fall colors that we don't get here in Florida. Thanks for letting us see it.

Florida Girl said...

Oh, how I wish we had scenes like this!