Monday, August 25, 2008

DO YOU ZORB?





Do you ZORB? WE DO!!


While staying in the cabin over 4th of July weekend in Gatlinburg, TN, I remember Trey's cousin asking me if I was going to ZORB? Excuse me??


The ZORB is a huge inflatable sphere that rolls down the hillside--quickly I might add. Before ZORBing, decisions have to be made--should you "ZORB" in water, or not? If you decide to ZORB in water it's similar to riding a water slide; without water the "rider" is strapped inside the ball and rolls down the hill head over feet, head over feet... Our adventurous family members decided to ride in water. After a lengthy wait for a van to transport the gang to the hilltop, we finally witnessed their "roll" downhill. Trey and his aunt rode solo while Alexander and his cousin rode together. They sloshed all around and the family members watching were quite entertained. I think the most amazing part of their journey was watching them "fall" out of the ZORB...more laughter!! After the "rider" exits at the bottom of the hill, the ZORB is placed on a conveyor belt and transported to the hilltop.


So, give the opportunity, will you ZORB?

1 comment:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Oh my goodness!! It took me a while to figure all that out. I was picturing them going head over heels with water inside the thing!!! Okay, I get it now. I would definitely opt for riding water slide style too. How fun!!