Monday, December 6, 2010

A Weekend Away

Last Friday, I jet set to Atlanta where I spent a few hours with a dear friend before meeting up with my sister later that night. Beth and I left Saturday morning for Hilton Head. We celebrated my mother's birthday and attended her "final" chorus concert. The chorus shared a variety of Christmas tunes and it was hard not to sing along too. My favorite memory, my mother's smile as she sang in her final chorus concert...one I will not soon forget.
















My parents on Mom's birthday prior to her final concert.














Sunday morning, we concurred that a trip to the water's edge was a MUST! We dined seaside enjoying a wonderful Deviled Crab Benedict--oh my goodness--YUM!


















Mom and Dad, Wendy and Beth: Hilton Head Island, December 5, 2010

1 comment:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Oh what a wonderful little trip! One I sure you will cherish in your memory!