Friday, July 2, 2010

Haiden's Visit to the Pool















Haiden spent the day with us today. Earlier this morning, he anxiously awaited Noah's return from swim practice. He adores Noah! Once Noah returned, we headed to the "new park" around the corner from our home. Of course, I forgot my camera, but I have to say--the park is amazing. I wish my boys would have had a similar park to enjoy when they were younger--WOW! After lunch, it was time for the much anticipated trip to the pool. I'm not sure that Haiden's been to the pool yet this summer--he couldn't get there fast enough. Haiden followed Noah into the 3ft pool and enjoyed Noah giving him private swim lessons. It was cute to watch although Haiden quickly lost interest. He discovered that it really isn't that bad to put your face in the water and decided that jumping into the pool would be lots of fun! (above picture)














Noah stayed with Haiden for a while and then ventured off to the bigger pools for a while. Haiden was content in the 3ft pool. After break, my friend and her kids spent the next pool hour at the kiddie pool. Haiden agreed to play there and I think he had a lot of fun playing with all of the water toys as well as the kids.














He played catch...





















He played with the water toy and balanced rings on his head...
















And, when it was time for "rest time" and drying off to go home. He was content to nibble on goldfish crackers and relax in the sun for a while. We're happy he had so much fun at the pool today!

No comments: