Wednesday, September 2, 2009

'Going Bananas 4 Preschool'

My friend, Stacey, and her two youngest joined me at preschool on Monday and helped me complete my portion of the two bulletin boards. Each class has a portion of the bulletin board in the outside hallway as well as a bulletin board inside the classroom. The outside board announces the preschool happenings--monthly calendar & newsletter & snack list. In addition, I'll add class pictures and field trip pix as the year progresses.
The board below welcomes my new friends to our classroom. I found the monkeys and knew I had to include them--they're adorable and fun!
Stacey and little ones--a million thanks for spending the morning helping me tackle the bulletin boards. I'm SO happy with the final result!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it, you are going to have a wonderful year-only if those parents and students knew the person you are the first day- my how greatful they are going to be in just a few short weeks- I know you are a blessing to them, enjoy your year and have FUN cause me and Lauren sure are!!!!

Wendy said...

Thanks Jennifer!! Miss you and Lauren tons!! Glad your 1st day went well--my 1st full day is next Thursday (9-10). I'm excited for preschool to begin--just a few more details to attend to, but otherwise, I'm ready!

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Aw - Wendy... I'm so glad you are going back to teaching preschool! It's a perfect fit for you! I love your bulletin boards. Wish you were my Boo's preschool teacher - I can't believe it's time to send her to preschool!