Thursday, June 25, 2009

Noah reflects on the loss of MJ

Today is a day I will not forget--my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, died earlier this evening. My heart is heavy with sadness and my eyes are wet with tears. I first learned about Michael Jackson last year while we were on vacation in Mexico. I was in awe of the performance and loved the music! I didn't realize until after the show that I was watching an impersonator. Soon after returning home, I started listening to MJ and watching every video to learn his moves. I would practice for hours!!! I knew that I wanted to be MJ for Halloween and my Mom was able to create a fantastic MJ outfit; I even have a white, sequin glove! The pictures below are from my 3rd grade talent show. I loved being on stage impersonating Michael Jackson; I lip synced "Billie Jean". I will miss Michael Jackson...my prayers are with his friends and family. I hope you enjoy these talent show pictures, "Noah Jackson" (my friends called me this following my performance) as the impersonator.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Too cutie I remember the talent show. Glad Noah remembers MJ