Thursday, February 19, 2009

Warmer Thoughts



I'm sitting here laughing at myself as I realize I must look ridiculous with 3 layers of warm clothes and a blanket wrapped around me--shivering! As I glance out the window, little snow flurries are floating to the frozen ground and the howling wind adds to my shivers. Alexander happily told me that we're expecting 1-4 inches of snow. So, I thought--maybe a little bit of warm, humid, lush, tropical and beautiful Mexico--would provide some warmth. These were some of my favorite landscape scenes--I hope you enjoy them and hopefully thinking of the tropical South will help warm you too!
Trying to stay warm in Ohio--

2 comments:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Ahhhhhhhh - I can hear the steel drums now....... we are expecting 8-10 inches. Ugga mugga.

Wendy said...

OH NO!!! Spring should arrive soon!!! Hang in there!