Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Grammy



My favorite memory with Grammy occurred when we were camping for the first time at King's Island. It rained, but I managed to stay dry. However, if I remember correctly the tent caused the water to leak on your side--oops. I loved watching the fireworks after spending the day at the park. My favorite ride was the Beastie even though I know it wasn't your favorite. Thanks for all the wonderful times together! Happy Birthday!!


Love, Alexander


I have lots of favorite memories with Grammy--baking cutout cookies and creating "masterpieces"; riding the rides at King's Island; spending time with Grammy and Papa at the campground; visits at Grammy's house and ours; watching me play soccer and being introduced to "Uno". But my favorite memory is visiting Pigeon Forge with Papa and Grammy and eating at the yummy apple restaurant. Thanks Grammy--I love you!


Happy Birthday from Noah!!

No comments: