Friday, October 29, 2010

Sixteen Years Ago Today...

October 29, 1994, I married my best friend before family and friends in Westerville, Ohio. It was a crisp, sunny autumn day--perfect for a wedding. All the planning and preparations came together to create my "dream" wedding. It was a beautiful day, one that I will never forget.

Our story continues to be written daily. The many chapters are filled with happy and sad times, but they're moments that have strengthened our marriage and made us better individuals. We have been blessed with two amazing sons and have accepted the joys and challenges of parenting. The past sixteen years have moved quickly, but the memories created will last a life time. I look forward to what the future holds, good and bad, most of all, having Trey by my side. I love you today and always! Happy 16th Anniversary!!





















No comments: