Thursday, January 28, 2010

Slipping, Sliding & SLEDDING!

A few weeks ago, I braved the cold and took Noah and some friends sledding. Our usual sledding place has been closed--too dangerous they say. And, the 'other' sledding hill was closed as well as it had already been used way too much. So, we ventured over to the only other sledding hill I knew--Alum Creek Park in Uptown Westerville. Trey had meetings this particular Sunday afternoon and Alexander decided he was 'too big' to sled (are you ever REALLY too big to sled??). The hill was crowded, but the kids had SNOW much fun! I didn't participate in the fun--wanted to take as many pix as possible! I haven't laughed that continuously in such a long time--I had a GREAT time watching and finally after 2+ hours had to BEG the kids to return home. We're hoping for another sizable snow storm--just to sled 'one more time'.

































No comments: