Friday, August 14, 2009

Cooling Off During These HOT Summer Days!

Do you ever get to the point where you car feels SO dirty, that it's embarrassing to drive? Or is it just me? Well, I decided that TODAY the car was receiving a much needed "tub"! My assistant was only too eager to be in charge of spraying water.

Once the car was good and soaked, and believe me--it was SOAKED! Noah and
I lathered and removed Hilton Head salty film (yep--it's been THAT long since
it was last washed!) from my car.

While rinsing, my car wash assistant soon noticed that a small, stray spray (say that 10 times fast) was the perfect "drinking fountain". I didn't think to take the loss of clothes progression while Noah was washing the car. He appeared with shirt, shorts and shoes. By the end of the car washing fun, his shirt and shoes were missing and his shorts were DRENCHED!

But, I have to say that all the wet and soapy fun was well worth the end
product--a nice, shiny clean car for Mom to enjoy.
My assistant enjoyed cooling off during this 90+ degree summer day--we both enjoyed our outside time together today! Thanks for your help my special car washing buddy!

1 comment:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Cute pictures!! Awwww - seeing your neighborhood looking all summery and hot makes me miss our visit there last August!! You need to come see us soon!