Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Goodnight Moon"

I started my "spring cleaning" early by sifting through all of Noah's books. There are several childhood favorites that we packed in a box to save for another time--one of the books was "Goodnight Moon". My mother read the book to me when I was a child and I did the same for both of the boys. Last night the moon was amazing (reminding me of the book), so I thought I'd put my recently learned photography skills to work. The first shot is without a flash and my exposure was at -2--I was trying to get the wispy clouds that were sifting "past" the moon. My second attempt is the same exposure, but with a flash. I'm glad I decided to take the pictures when I did because the next time I looked outside the moon was lost behind the clouds--"goodnight moon".

No comments: